TSI offers expert consulting services to environmental law firms in support of their clients.
Our services include:
- Invasive environmental assessments
- Depositions, expert witness and court room testimony
- Client and attorney discovery
TSI has a proven track history in the support of successful litigation cases that include:
- Geologic assessment that supported the claim that groundwater migrating through limestone was not exacerbated by human actions – Austin, Texas
- Water well which was improperly screened in a highly saline formation – Laredo, Texas.
- Subsurface diesel release caused by a contractor due to an improper piping connection causing soil and groundwater contamination – Houston, Texas
- Bankruptcy case misidentifies an underground storage tank system as an asset unaware of the consequences and costs of the underlying soil and groundwater contamination – Houston, Texas
- TCEQ attorney fines UST owner for lack of suspected spill response in but reduces fine by 25% when facts of the case were successfully disputed – Brookshore, Texas
- Service Station is falsely accused of a UST release when an adjacent station was the culprit as proven through hydrogeological study and hydrocarbon fingerprinting – Corpus Christi, Texas
- Invasive Environmental Assessment identify environmental damage after a land purchase due to prior operational valve facilities, various cities, Texas